- This event has passed.
Henley and Oxfordshire Food & Drink Tour
July 28 @ 8:45 am - 6:00 pm£250
We are truly fortunate to have some of the country’s most incredible food & drink producers just a stone’s throw from Henley. Starting this April, we’ve teamed up with some of the very finest, including Blue Tin Produce, Nettlebed Creamery, Hundred Hills and The Henley Distillery to give you a unique behind the scenes tour where you’ll get to meet the makers, the ultimate foodie experience. To cap it all off, you’ll finish the tour at our cookery school where you’ll get to bring it all together!
- Join the luxury chauffeured minibus departing from Pavilion in Henley Market Place.
- Visit the award-winning Blue Tin Produce where you’ll meet Jed & the team to learn all about their fantastic quality rare breed Dexter beef and Gloucester Old Spot pork, get a tour of the smokehouse along with tastings, plus a visit to their wonderful farm shop.
- Learn all about how artisan organic cheese is made at the Nettlebed Creamery, where you’ll get to meet the makers as well as taste their incredible cheese.
- Experience the ultimate vineyard and winery tour and tasting at one of the country’s finest producers of English sparkling wine, Hundred Hills.
- Taking place in the hub of The Henley Distillery, you’ll then gain a unique insight into the history of gin and its distilling process. Learning all about traditional, artisan methods, a Head Distiller will share their knowledge and experience with you as you discover the processes which create their multi award-winning hand-crafted gins.
- Top cap off your experience you’ll end the day at Pavilion Cookery School, where our Head Chef will expertly guide you though ways to best use all of the incredible produce you’ve seen and tasted throughout the day in a hand-on cookery class. Of course, you’ll get to enjoy the fruits of your labour at the end of the class along with a tipple or two to cap off your experience.
Included: Luxury chauffeured minibus, beverages, breakfast roll & light lunch, tours and tastings, cookery school experience with food, exclusive shopping discounts